|Full-Day||Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm||Operates according to child care holidays|
|Half-Day (AM)||Monday-Friday, 7am-1pm||Operates according to child care holidays|
Admission for any academic year is according to the age set by the Ministry of Education (MOE). Age is calculated based on 2 January of the year of admission.
Registration for International Students
Foreigners (except those with a Dependant Pass/Immigration Exemption Order) are required to apply for a Student Pass. Please contact our Admin Officer at 6562 4932 or login to www.ica.gov.sg for more information.
Please make an admission appointment with our Admin Officer at 6562 4932 prior to your visit. We recommend bringing your child along to facilitate the process.
For a smooth experience, we seek your cooperation to follow the guidelines below.
- A non-refundable Registration fee $107* for Citizen & PR, $214* for Dependant Pass holder is payable upon registration.
- A refundable deposit of 1 month’s school fee (excluding government subsidy) is payable upon registration. Terms & Conditions apply for this refundable deposit.
- Students are to pay school fees for 12 months. This is because the total cost of running a school and the corresponding fees payable are calculated on an annual basis. The fees payable are then spread out over a period of 12 months.
- The first month’s school fees must be paid by NETS / Baby Bonus NETS only. Subsequent monthly school fees must be paid by Baby Bonus Giro, Interbank Giro or NETS.
- Singapore Citizen child can use the Baby Bonus to pay for the monthly fees.
- Singapore Citizen child will receive a subsidy given by MSF. The amount depends on the main applicant’s working status and the programme type that the child has been enrolled in. As per ECDA’s guidelines, child must attend the centre at least one day per month in order to be eligible for the monthly subsidy claim.
Please come to the centre with the following documents to register the child:
- Registration Form
- ECDA Form 1
- Direct Debit Authorization Application Form
- Name Badge Order Form
The original documents must be presented for verification purposes at the time of registration. Please provide a photocopy of the following documents.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s passport (foreigners only)
- Child’s Singapore Citizenship Certificate (if any)
- Child’s Re-entry Permit / Long Term Pass / Dependant Pass / Student Pass / Passport
- Child’s Immunization record (health booklet) and medical history if any
- Both parents’ NRIC/valid passes/passports
- Mother’s / Single father’s employment letter or salary slip (citizen only)
- Latest Notice Assessment (NOA) from Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) or Statutory Declaration (Self-employed mother/single father)
- Relevant legal documents to prove that the custody of the child is with the father (eg. Death certificate of mother, Deed of Separation, Divorce Petition)